- 1.5 hour Evaluation with basic program: $120
- 1 hour follow up Session: $80
- Par package 4 1 hr. sessions $300
- Birdie Package 8 1 hr. sessions $560
- Eagle package 12 1 hour sessions $820
- Small group Training: contact for pricing
- Online Training: See online section of website
- All packages must be paid in full before starting.
- No refunds.
We can also offer customized plans that fit each individual’s needs and goals. Call for more details. We are available by appointment only Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We are working with James Leitz PGA and his assistants out of the Tchefuncta Country Club fitness center in Covington, LA. We offer a team approach in order to address your golf swing as well as your fitness and performance levels. James is a world renowned teaching professional and the facilities at Tchefuncta are top notch. You must be a member of Tchefuncta Country Club or a student of James to have access to these facilities. For more information on James or Tchefucnta Country Club please see the links below.
We also offer training out of Anytime Fitness on Hwy 59 but you must be have an Anytime Fitness Membership to have access to services there.For more information on Anytime Fitness and how to join please see the link below. https://www.anytimefitness.com/gyms/61/mandeville-la-70448/
WHAT IS TPI?
The Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) is the world's leading educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
Since its inception in 2003, TPI has studied thousands of golfers ranging from the top professional Tour players to weekend enthusiasts. An incredible amount of data on players of all shapes, sizes, ages, and fitness levels has been gathered during this time. Using this data, TPI discovered how a properly functioning body allows a player to swing a golf club in the most efficient way possible. Additionally, TPI has analyzed how physical limitations in a player’s body can adversely affect the golf swing and potentially lead to injury.
All this R&D means little to the average golfer if it can’t be put into practice in a simple and meaningful way. TPI Certified members are the delivery vehicle of all this knowledge to you. By working with a TPI Certified expert, you’re tapping into this vast knowledge base and taking the right steps necessary to find your most efficient golf swing.
- TPI does not believe in one way to swing a club, rather in an infinite number of swing styles. But, we do believe there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do.
- The most efficient swing is not the same for every golfer, because efficiency is unique to their body. To achieve an efficient swing, a golfer must first be screened. This screen involves an assessment of swing mechanics and biomechanics, physical fitness, movement quality, current health and a client history.
- Once this screen is finished, the results are used to create a plan unique for that golfer. The plan may include fitness training, physical therapy and treatment, coaching of swing mechanics and biomechanics, nutrition, mental strategy or all of the above.